Sunday 4 January 2015

Storm - New Year, New Adventures Ahead!

Hello everybody, Storm here!
A very Happy New Year to you all of you! I hope it’s getting off to a good start and you’re all keeping to your resolutions!
Storm Happy New Year
Happy New Year!
I’m trying hard to keep to my resolution of trying to run a bit faster –I’ve been out mushing with Star quite a bit and I’m starting to keep up with her! Running in January is certainly helping all of us shed a few pounds that we piled on during the festive season!
We have lots planned this year and I’m already looking forward to Valentine’s Day when Star and I will be helping Mum, along with the rest of the pack, so we can deliver some truly special and exciting experiences for couples.
A Date With The Huskies!
A Date With The Huskies!
We’re all looking forward to going on husky hikes with lucky ‘Golden Ticket’ holders – we can all see Black Combe from our paddock and it looks like a hillside of adventure! Mum said we should all put our creative heads together and start writing some exciting fictional stories. Blue’s always having exciting dreams which he tells us about in the morning. The other night, he dreamt that we were all shipwrecked on an island of sandy beaches, and him, Wolf and me found some hidden treasure! We narrowly escaped some pirates before being picked up by a passing boat and taken back to Horse and Husky! Maybe we’ll get Blue to write down all his dreams, as I’m sure they’ll all make really great stories!
Huskies and pirates
Exploring new lands!
Well, I’m off to get some supper and then snuggle down for a sleep. Early start tomorrow!
See you all soon!
Love, Storm x
Pawprint


See what we get up to on Facebook
Check out our updates on Twitter!
Check out our homepage here!

No comments:

Post a Comment